Friday, December 14, 2018

Tottenham

These are some of the shop fronts that went along the path I took from Tottenham to Stoke Newington. I worked at a company called Fresh and Wild a health food chain that later came out of the closet as Whole Foods in disguise , too afraid to unmask in the U.K at the time. You can see that some of the photos contain light leaks as my camera was just about to be pushed into the after life, an act that would happen fully soon after the photos were taken in Amsterdam.
I believe we are looking at North London circa 2002 with a final self portrait in mirror shot at bottom which was in the bathroom of the strangest apartment I ever lived in; benefits included shower in bed with the waste water from upstairs shower. good times 800 quid a month, archway road, circa 2002. 
R.I.P Fujica. 2002




































































No comments:

Post a Comment