Friday, July 22, 2016

changing face of fremont, seattle ....continued














 here's another one- I could have spent ages just documenting the loss of single family homes in this area- unfortunately for me I am too sensitive and were I to focus on this loss I would eventually succumb to many tears. Birth of the new highly compacted.
Seattle was my breath of fresh air when I arrived- ten years in London and four in San Francisco had overloaded me - moving here was amazing the space the green.
as Seattle grew and people packed into even my less popular area up in north seattle - it was suddenly not so fresh.
I left because I'd had enough growth and bigger , biggest, cramped, beyond cramped, quashed.
I will always love you Seattle but I think I a done with cities.



No comments:

Post a Comment